When you book the George Pullman Delux Stay enjoy both rooms and the bathroom for a private second floor stay. Entrance is though the public first floor area, up one set up stairs.
Plus enjoy a basic continental breakfast, on your schedule, self-served in the front dining / lounging area.
- On your arrival day if using public transit, on-foot guide pick up from nearby public transit stations at 111th Street and Cottage Grove, about a 5 minute walk.
- Short historic walking tour of the neighborhood the day of your arrival or in the morning (about 1 hour).
- Transit assistance in the form of advice and maps.
- Assistance arriving to the Metra train or CTA Bus 115 for your return trip to downtown Chicago via public transit.
Please write to email@example.com to make an overnight tour reservation. We are currently booking this one-night tour for September 2017 through December 2018.
Payment due in full at time of booking including, a 10% non-refundable deposit. Please see additional cancellation terms on this page below. Payments by Paypal, credit card and check accepted.
Capacity: There is a maximum of 3 persons per reservation. Extra persons will incur a variable additional charge, as shown at check out.
An additional small feather mat can be set up in Cozy room with fresh bedding and extra towels ($30 service fee due on arrival, paid in cash or credit card).
Simple Breakfast Included - Room Service or in the Dining Area
- All published rates are subject to change at any time.
- All reservations are manually confirmed to ensure property availability within 24 hours. Should there be a conflict through another channel, you will be alerted within 24 hours maximum time frame. If your booking is urgent, you are welcome to indicate this in the comments section during check out. Most requests are responded to within a few hours during day time hours until about 8 pm. Requests received after 8 pm are generally processed by 8 am the following morning, seven days a week including holidays, unless otherwise indicated to you via email during the booking process.
Standard Check-in: 2 PM onward
Standard Check-out: by 11:30 AM
- Calendar prices may or may not be already include all taxes and fees - this will be indicated during check out.
- When booking rooms individually a different nightly minimum may apply (typically three nights) and taxes and fees are charged in addition to the quoted nightly rates.
- $350 / one night, walking tour, and continental breakfast for 1-3 people (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom) all inclusive, including Chicago and Illinois taxes.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
- At least seven (7) days notice of cancellation: total paid will be 90% refunded or rescheduled to another available date.
- With less than seven (7) days notice of cancellation: total paid will be 50% refunded.
- With less than 48 hours / two (2) days notice of cancellation: no refund available.
- The Pullman Guest House reserves the right to cancel at reservation at any time, for any reason. If Pullman Guest House initiates a cancellation, all funds paid will be refunded immediately via the method paid by the reservation holder. You may also be offered the opportunity to reschedule if desired.
Continue to check out:
High Speed Wireless Internet
Free On-street Parking
Fresh Towels & Bedding