All the same features as the Overnight Tour of Pullman from Millenium Station, plus enjoy enhanced privacy. When you book the private tour, both rooms will be available for your use, as well as the shared bathroom. Plus enjoy privacy in the front room lounge / dining area between walking tour points and during tour down time in the Pullman neighborhood. Two private second floor bedrooms and a private shared bathroom.
About accommodations: your accommodations will be both (1) Cozy Room (1-3 people) and (2) Petite Room (1-2 people). These rooms share the second floor bathroom, which is otherwise private and for your guest party only.
Once general rooms are booked, this tour is removed from the schedule, but can still be arranged on special request substituting similar lodgings, possibly incurring an additional surcharge price depending on the specific stay arranged.
Capacity: There are two units available with a maximum of 2 persons per reservation, or 4 total spots available per day online. When you purchase the private version, you are buying out the full schedule. Cozy room can accommodate a third bed on request - please contact us directly to arrange this ($30 service fee for extra sleeping arrangement (floor based mat with full bedding and extra towels) due on arrival, paid in cash or credit card).
DAY 1 - Late Afternoon / Evening Short Loop Tour & Departure for Pullman
MONDAY - SATURDAY START TIMES: This tour starts at approximately 6 PM from near by Millennium Station between November and April 30, 2017. The target departure time is around 6:30 PM, or about 30 minutes following the start of the tour. There will be a couple of informational and historic stops included near our meeting point. Once in Pullman, we will have a 30 minute walking tour of the highlights of the Pullman District. If preferred, this can be schedule during the morning, just prior to departure. The remainder of your time in Pullman is private guest free time for sleeping, exploring or enjoying your personal media with the house high-speed Internet (free).
SUNDAY START TIME: Please plan to meet a little earlier for Sunday night departures - around 5:45 pm.
Start time can be altered on request with early meeting times available on request.
DAY 2 - Next Morning / Short Tour & Departure for Chicago Loop / Millennium Station (our initial departure point)
The next morning we will walk back together to the local train stop and make sure you are on the correct train heading the correct direction with the correct fare card (Metra round trip fare included with this tour).
The tour technically ends at either 9:36 AM or 11:36 AM in Pullman, once your return train departs the local station, but allow transit time back to Millennium station (arriving at either 10:15 AM or 12:15 PM at Millennium Station by return Metra Electric Train the following day).
SUNDAY MORNING DEPARTURE TIMES: Trains leave Pullman at 6:22 am, 8:22 am, and 10:22 am.
Additionally, earlier morning departures from Pullman are possible at the guest's discretion. First morning Metra trains leave before 5 AM in the morning from Pullman to downtown Chicago on Monday through Saturday.
Continental Breakfast Included - Room Service or in the Dining Area
Continental breakfast will be served at the time indicated on your breakfast card, which you will be able to fill out on arrival. There are 30-minute serving increment options start from 6 am through 10 am.
Total length of tour: approximately 18 hours.
IMPORTANT - This tour requires at least a moderate level of fitness.
- You will need to use staircases at several points, including at the Pullman Guest House since accommodations are on the second floor.
- Please bring comfortable shoes and seasonal outdoor gear, such as warm coats, gloves, rain jacket, umbrella, and so forth.
- Please bring any other items you will need to be comfortable overnight. It is fine if you are carrying large luggage; in this case the Loop portion of the tour will be conducted from a largely stationary point prior to heading to the train station in this case, and walking will be limited. Once in Pullman, luggage can be stored prior to the local portion of the walking tour.
- All published rates are subject to change at any time.
- All reservations are manually confirmed to ensure property availability within 24 hours. Should there be a conflict through another channel, you will be alerted within 24 hours maximum time frame. If your booking is urgent, you are welcome to indicate this in the comments section during check out. Most requests are responded to within a few hours during day time hours until about 8 pm. Requests received after 8 pm are generally processed by 8 am the following morning, seven days a week including holidays, unless otherwise indicated to you via email during the booking process.
- Calendar prices for the Overnight in Pullman Tour Package already include all taxes and fees. When booking rooms individually a different nightly minimum may apply (typically three nights) and taxes and fees are charged in addition to the quoted nightly rates.
Two units are available each day for this tour by default and each unit can hold 1-3 people.
Unit One - Cozy Room - For one person - $201 includes taxes and fees; Two people one room / one unit - $252; Third person, same room: - $282 ($30 paid on arrival by cash or credit card).
Unit Two - Petite Room - For one person - $201 includes taxes and fees; Two people one room / one unit - $252.
Private Tour - Both rooms, private shared bathroom on private second floor - up to three people - $307.
Want to add more people?
Please send a request by email with a description of your party's needs.
Extra bedding set up in room one - Cozy Room only - on request: +$30
Cancellation policy is as follows:
- At least seven (7) days notice of cancellation: total paid will be 90% refunded or rescheduled to another available date.
- With less than seven (7) days notice of cancellation: total paid will be 50% refunded.
- With less than 48 hours / two (2) days notice of cancellation: no refund available.
- The Pullman Guest House reserves the right to cancel at reservation at any time, for any reason. If Pullman Guest House initiates a cancellation, all funds paid will be refunded immediately via the method paid by the reservation holder. You may also be offered the opportunity to reschedule if desired.
Continue to check out:
Free On-street Parking
Fresh Towels & Bedding